GENERAL CONDITIONS ELECTRONIC SHOP OF TOYS AND FAN LTD
The website https://www.puffyland.bg is an e-shop owned by TOYS END FAN
Art. 1. These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between TOYS AND FUN EOOD, Sofia, 12, Boris Arsov Str., 8, hereinafter referred to as PROVIDER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the e-shop www.puffyland.bg, hereinafter also referred to as "ELECTRONIC SHOP".
II. SUPPLIER'S DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of Supplier: "TOYS AND FUN" EOOD
2. Seat and address of management Sofia, 12, Boris Arsov Str., 8th floor
3. Activity Address Address: Sofia South Ring Mall
214 Okolovrasten pat str. Simeonovo - North, Sofia, floor 2
4. Correspondence data:
5. Entry in public registers: UIC 204845428
6. Certificate number for data administrator No 433343
7. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1592, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov "№ 2,
Tel. (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
8. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No BG 204845428
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF ELECTRONIC SHOP
Art. 3. The e-shop is available at www.puffyland.bg, through which the Users have the opportunity to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP, including the following:
1. To register and create an account for viewing the ELECTRONIC SHOP and using the additional information services;
2. Make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with ELECTRONIC SHOP via the int3. erface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP page available on the Internet;
3.Conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP;
4. Make any payments in connection with the contracts concluded with ELECTRONIC SHOP, according to the electronic payment methods supported by ELECTRONIC SHOP.
5. Receive information about new goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP;
6. View the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms;
7. To be notified of the rights deriving from the law mainly through the interface of the ELECTRONIC SHOP on the Internet;
8. Exercise a right of withdrawal from the distance contract for the goods offered by the Supplier for which the right of withdrawal is applicable;
Art. 4. The Supplier shall deliver the goods and guarantee the rights of the Beneficiaries provided for by law in the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in the practice, consumer or commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) The users conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP via the Supplier's interface, accessible on its Internet site or other means of distance communication.
(2) By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods, which he has determined through the interface.
(3) The Beneficiaries shall pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods under the conditions set forth in the ELECTRONIC SHOP and these General Terms and Conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the supplier of the address of ELECTRONIC SHOP on the Internet.
(4) The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the Users within the terms and conditions set by the Provider on the e-shop page and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. (5) The price for the delivery shall be determined separately from the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the Purchase Contract may be made by electronic means and by electronic statements within the meaning of the Law on Electronic Document and Electronic Signature and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making a registration if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
IV. USE OF ELECTRONIC SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use an ELECTRONIC SHOP for concluding contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User shall enter a name and password of remote access chosen by him, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the User through electronic registration on the Provider's website.
(3) By filling in the data and clicking on the "Yes, I accept" or "Register" buttons, the User declares that he / she is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally.
* The user makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature
Act, st(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User, by sending a letter to an e-mail address indicated by the User, to which the registration activation information is sent. The user confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter informing about the registration, sent by the Provider. Upon confirmation, an Account of the User is created and a contractual relationship arises between the Provider and the Provider.
(5) When making the registration, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user shall promptly update the data specified in his / her registration in case of change.ating that he is familiar with and accepts these General Terms and Conditions.
6) In order to use the full functionality of the e-shop of the Provider, the User undertakes to register at the e-shop site. The Provider is not liable if, due to a lack of registration, the User has been unable to use the full functionality of the e-shop, including the exercise of contract rights, the ability to claim a lower price and other similar functions.
(7) These General Terms and Conditions may be accepted by the Users and without making a registration in an ELECTRONIC SHOP by an explicit declaration of intent, including through the ELECTRONIC SHOP.
(8) TOYS AND FUN Ltd. reserves the right to make changes to the data and conditions without prior notice
Art. 8. (1) The electronic address provided at the initial registration of the User as well as any subsequent electronic address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider is the "Main Email Address" within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The user has the right to change his / her Main Contact E-mail address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request for change of the Main Contact E-mail address, the Supplier shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The Confirmation Request is sent by the Provider to the new Main Contact E-mail specified by the User.
(3) The change of the Basic Contact E-mail is made after confirmation by the User, expressed by reference contained in the confirmation request sent by the Provider to the new Main Contact E-mail specified by the User.
(4) The Provider shall inform the User of the change made by e-mail sent to the User's Main Contact E-mail address, prior to making the change under para. 2.
(5) The Provider shall not be liable to the User for unauthorized modification of the Basic Contact E-mail Address.
(6) The Provider may require the User to use the Basic Contact E-mail address in specific cases.